~welcome to my world~

18 May 2010

School Activities

So I have this "Student Activities" sheet due tomorrow. It's this sheet where you have to write down all the things you were involved in, such as clubs, sports, Christian service, etc. Moderator signatures are also needed.

Looking at my Student Activities sheet, I'm quite surprised at the things I've done or accomplished this year. Here's some things that I was involved in or I've achieved:

- anime club
- bowling club
- chess club
- Spanish tutoring
- Cookies for Cass Corridor
- Pancake Breakfast (at my church)
- Vacation Bible School over the summer
- altar serving at my church
- flower planting at my school
- Senior Coffee House- drawing characticures (idk if that's spelled right xD)
- Honor Roll- Suma Cum Lade (Highest Honors)
- 5 A's Award
- Most Outstanding in World History
- Most Outstanding in Drawing

It seems like a lot of stuff, but really it wasn't! XD I've done all this stuff, but I have some other things that I want to get involved in next year. It'll be my junior year, so school activities and being well-rounded really matters! Next year I want:

- to be in my school's choir
- to join art club
- to join the literary magazine Attic Salt
- to be involved in at least one of the school's plays (either performing or stage crew)

Just felt like typing all this down. ^_^

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: