~welcome to my world~

20 May 2010

Burning Hair? O_o



*based on a conversation that took place five minutes ago*

Okay, sooo my freshmen buddy Vincent just told me that my hair smelt like it was burning? He was standing right behind me as I was getting my books out of my locker, and he said that my hair DOES smell (my friend Amy claims that my hair smells like a hair salon LOL) XD

I'm like, "Uhh, okaaay?" And I laugh softly, and ask him if that's a bad thing.

And then Vince says, "N-No...(he stutters a bit XD), but it kinda smells like a mix of something burning and shampoo. I mean, I don't know if it was YOU that smelled like something burning, or what...I don't know, it smelt like SOMETHING was burning where you were. >_<"

I kinda get where he's going with this. I (well, my mom rather) flat irons my hair every day (I have a short hair-style, and my mom spikes the crap out of it in order to get the hair style that I want), so I can kinda see how it could have a burning smell. xD

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: