~welcome to my world~

31 May 2010

Happeh Memorial Day~!





I celebrated this Memorial Day by marching in the Memorial Day parade with my school's marching band. I got to hold the school flag with my friend Nikki. :D We were walking behind this red train making CHOO-CHOOO noises.

It probably would've been a better time if it were 20+ degrees cooler out. Marching for over a mile in 80 degree weather while wearing black jeans...it's the ultimate weight loss program, accoring to Nikki. And I agree. BUT OMG IT WAS SOOOO FLIPPIN' HOT. I'm glad I didn't pass out right on the spot and have the marching band just run over me. Dx I was sweating everywhere...all I kept thinking about were a pair of shorts and my really cold room. x__x

At least I wasn't IN the marching band...I felt REALLY bad for them...

But other than the blasted heat (the state where I live has been having this spring heat wave or something...it's getting really annoying), the parade was pretty fun! :D It was my first time going, so I didn't really know what to expect. My favourite part was seeing the helicopter and fighter jets flying over our heads. They were epic. So were all the soldier dudes, and their cool jeeps and motorcycles. There were also horses! O:

So yeah...in other news, final exams start tomorrow. And I'm SO dead. I've been studying for Spanish for the past two hours or so, yet it seems like I hardly have anything done! I haven't even LOOKED at American Lit or Sacraments yet, I feel like I'm gonna completely bomb Geometry, and as for Chem...well...I'M JUST DEAD. Dx

Though I AM going to this study session thing from 7-9PM up at my school. I heard there was also gonna be pizza. :3

Peace, and God Bless~

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: