~welcome to my world~

10 May 2010

Is it Friday Yet? =__=



Ughh...I have a huge headache right now. x__x I get headaches often (and an occasional migrane), and this one really hurts. I just wanna lay down on my bed and curl up in a ball, but I have to wait until tonight to do that. And I have to get through two more periods of school...and my Honors American Lit class is the worst. I have that next hour. Nuuuu. ;A;

But other than my raging headache, school hasn't been that bad. I don't have that much homework today, and I got my History paper done yesterday night. :D I did it about the heliocentric theory and how Copernicus and Galileo proved it true. I just wish I worked on it a lot sooner than I did...of course I wait until the last minute. ^^; 13 days left of school....woohoo!!

I'm reading this AWESOME Danny Phantom fanfiction at the moment (lol, random I know xD). Think I'm gonna go re-read some of it now.

*sigh* I need cooler blog topics...

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: