~welcome to my world~

22 May 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies !! :)



I've decided to write down one of my favourite chocolate chip cookie recipes. Why, you ask?

- because mom has her box of recipes out.
- because some other awesome blogger had cool recipes up on their blog
- because I'm DYING for cookies at the moment x__x

Here's the awesomesauce (with extra sauce!) recipe, for all you curious craving cookie lovers..this is probably the simplest thing you all will ever make in your lifetime:

- Preheat oven 350 degrees.

YOU WILL NEED: one box of yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs, 2 Tbs. water, 1.5 cups of milk chocolate chips (yum! :D)

MIX all of the above ingredients together, ROLL it all up in little balls (not too big, not too small), BAKE in the oven for 7-10 minutes.

ENJOY~!! NOW GO OUT AND BAKE SOME COOKIES!!!! D:<

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: