~welcome to my world~

26 May 2010

Annoyed.



Yep. Annoyed. My current mood...for different reasons. =_=

My final exams are next week, and I've taken good use to my half day of school and begun to work on the review sheets I've received. I know I have plenty of time to do them, yet I feel like I have to get EVERYTHING done right at this very second. So if I don't have something done or don't complete something, it makes me feel so unaccomplished. I get the thought, "Why bother doing it when you're not going to finish it NOW?" So even though I have the next 5+ days to study, I feel like there's no time.

My family will NOT shut up. I feel like my brother's gonna snap and have a melt-down (he has many mental problems, so yeah...), so that's bringing down my mentality, too. The TV's blasting from the kitchen, my other brother keeps blabbering random crap downstairs, the back door keeps opening and shutting (dunno WHERE dad keeps running off to), I can hear my mother's loud voice from my bedroom...actually, I can hear EVERYTHING going on in my stupid, small, dense house of mine. Even WITH headphones on.

MY LEG (or back of thigh? it's kinda there, actually) HAS A HUGE CRAMP IN IT. GRAAARRGHH.

I have another reason, too, but...I'm not gonna say what it is. >>"

That's it, pretty much. Can't wait until everyone goes to bed and the house becomes quiet...probably won't happen, but I can dream, can't I? Peace out, peoples~

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: