~welcome to my world~

22 May 2010

Mountain Dew + Glow Sticks



My friend Freddy had a "rave" dance party at his house yesterday night. There were snacks, a whole fridge of Mountain Dew, cute lil birdies, Chuck Norris jokes, a trampoline, glow sticks, an albino snake, INSANELY LOUD techno music, sword fights, and a bunch of crazy people that I call my friends. x3 The party started at 6 and ended at 11PM...yet the "rave" didn't start til 9. A few overwhelming breakdowns (don't ask) and technical difficulties. Fred needs to be more prepared next time. ^^;

It was a great night, though I didn't join in on the raving. The techno music was blasting so loud that I'm surprised none of the neighbours stormed over and told us to keep it down (I was also getting a tad worried for Fred's birds...freaking out that they'd have a heart attack). And there was this flashing white light thing that instantly gave me a headache...so even if I wanted to take part, I couldn't. x__x Ah well. It was fun watching everybody, though~

One complaint: NOBODY ate the pita chips and hummus I brought. So disappointed. Dx

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: