~welcome to my world~

17 May 2010

Carnival Sunday !!



I went to a school carnival with my good friend Nick yesterday afternoon. (: He invited me the day before, and I accepted his awesome invitation (because I had nothing to do anyways. Paulina never called back about the sushi place :/). It's been about a year since I went to a school carnival...the annual one at MY old school's fair absolutely SUCKED last year, so I'm probably not gonna go to that this year. >__<

But anyways, Nick and I had a splendid time with each other. ^__^ We went on ALL the rides, going on the swings first (these swings were REALLY high up, so it was pretty exciting and scary at the same time XD), then the Himalaya (which is this one ride where you get into a cart and they all go around really fast...I ended up squishing Nick. ^^; ), the bumper cars (a classic favourite :D), the Tilt-a-Whirl, the Scrambler, the romantic Ferris Wheel ;), and the merry-go-round...which made me feel young again. XD Well, a few years younger anyways.

We didn't try any of the games out in the open because those are always a scam. >_< You either never win or get lame prizes. Though we DID play a game inside this huge tent where you throw three ping-pong balls at all these goldfish bowls, and if you manage to get one in, then you win a goldfish. We both failed. T__T It was worth a try, though.

So we went on all the rides, played the goldfish game, walked around a ton...=P And munched on popcorn and cotton candy....I ate all the cotton candy. My sweet tooth took over. ^^;

Then after the awesomesauce (with extra sauce!!) carnival was over, we went out to eat at this Country Buffet place with Nick's parents. I almost passed out when I saw the dessert bar. @__@

Going to an amazing carnival, eating at an all-you-can-eat buffet, and spending time with a good buddy...it was a great way to end the weekend. (: I hope my summer vacation will be as epic as yesterday was.

(Just a little side note: I tried to get onto my blogger account yesterday to type all this out, yet it wouldn't allow me to get onto my account. I found that kind of weird. O__o )

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: