~welcome to my world~

22 April 2011

yay! a job!

Yes. I finally have a job now.
*is SOOO freaking happy*

It's nothing too special-- just an every Friday thing at this restaurant-like place, serving people Fish Fry food. It was really crazy this week because of Lent (and that's when business is craziest), but I survived the worst of it. Although, I'm in desperate need for shoes with arch support. Converses get insanely uncomfortable when you're on your feet four 5 hours straight. x__x

I'm kinda lucky to have this job-- it's because of Ryan. He's a bus boy there for a long time, so all he had to do was ask the workers if I could help out, and they said yes. I didn't need a job application or anything. XD And the best part is that I work with him, too! So I'm not entirely alone, haha~

Even though I smell like a giant stinky fish when I come home, it's good pay! $25 plus waitress tips.
I've been saving up (I've only worked two days) and I have $108 now!!! That's including Easter money from my grandma and $10 tip from Ryan's mom, but still. ^_^ I'm just so happy that I'm making my own money now! That way I can start saving up for college~ And now I can start buying my own things without having to ask my mom and dad for money.

So yeah. I smell like fish, haha. xD

0 people surrendering to my insanity >:D: